My take on the classic 80’s appetizer. Everyone should have a spinach-artichoke dip recipe in their arsenal!
- 1– 14 oz cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pita chips or cut-up vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place all ingredients except pita chips and vegetables into a food processor; Pulse until smooth. Place dip in an oven proof container and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes until dip is bubbly and starting to brown on top.
- Serve with pita chips and or fresh cut vegetables.