A crunchy inspired salad perfect for the winter season!
- 3 packed cups of mixed greens or baby romaine
- 3 celery stalks (about 1 cup), thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 oz Havarti cheese, cubed
- ½ cup toasted pecan halves
- 1/4 cup of My Favorite Vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, radishes, celery, apple, and cheddar. Drizzle with the desired amount of dressing on top. Toss to combine. Top with pecan halves and serve immediately.
You could use any vinaigrette here. I use the recipe for My Favorite Vinaigrette and subbed out the dijon for a whole grain mustard and the balsamic for an apple cider vinaigrette.