Easy Garlic Parmesan Rolls made with frozen rolls that are a perfect high altitude shortcut!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 20 rise and bake frozen rolls (like Rhodes)
- Place the melted butter, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the frozen dough balls to the melted butter mixture and quickly toss the rolls to evenly coat the dough in the butter and cheese.
- Place the rolls in a 9×13″ pan and allow them to rise until doubled. Bake rolls according to package directions until the rolls are evenly golden on top.
- Remove from oven and slightly cool and easy to pull apart. Serve warm.
Breads rise quicker at altitude. Keep a close eye on them and start checking them 30 minutes or so before the rising time recommended on the package.