- 3 1/3 cups of your favorite gluten-free flour blend (I use THIS ONE)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 very ripe bananas, peeled & mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare a 10-cup bundt pan with cooking spray or butter and a sprinkle of flour; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, and oil until light and fluffy. Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla and sour cream. Fold in dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 15 minutes and then remove from pan to let cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve with a smear of butter if you like!