A high altitude developed recipe for the infamous Paradise Bakeries chocolate chipper cookies. If I do say so myself, these are better than the real deal. A chocolate lovers dream, make sure to have a gold glass of milk on hand. There small you can eat as many as you like!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Add salt and vanilla, mix well.
- Gradually add flour/cocoa mixture to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared (either greased or parchment lined) cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fluffy but still soft.
- Remove cookies from tray and place on cooling rack to cool completely.