- 12 oz of your favorite hummus
- 6 oz artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoned salt
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar, divided
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Mix hummus, artichoke hearts, seasoned salt and 3/4 cup of the cheddar in a medium bowl. Transfer dip to an oven proof dish or pan. Top with the remaining 1/4 cheese.
- Baked, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes until hot is dip and cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels or fresh cut vegetables.