- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2– 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- Preheat oven to #350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Press firmly into the bottom of 4 individual mini springform pans. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until thoroughly mixed. Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Put springform pans on a large cookie sheet. Divide the cheesecake batter evenly between the four springform pans.
- Fill a shallow dish (such as a 9×9 or 9×13) with water and place on lowest baking rack. Put cookie sheet with cheesecakes on the middle shelf just above pan dish with water. Bake 30 minutes. Turn oven off and open oven door just slightly. Let cheesecakes cool in oven for 2 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from oven and let completely cool on baking rack before refrigerating at least 2 hours.
- Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
- Top with any topping you like or serve as is.