My favorite slow cooker chicken taco recipe adapted for the pressure cooker so dinner can be on the table in 30 minutes!
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1– 1 oz packet of ranch dressing mix
- 12 oz green salsa (Trader Joes is my favorite!)
- In a small bowl, mix ranch dressing mix with the green salsa.
- Place chicken breasts in the Instant Pot. Sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Pour the salsa mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Set the Instant Pot to ‘poultry’ setting. Cook for 10 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then finish with a quick release. Shred chicken and toss in the ranch/salsa sauce.
Serve the ranch chicken in hard corn shells (my favorite!), flour tortillas, as a burrito bowl, or as a taco salad with all your favorite fixings.