- Two 6-ounce cans white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- pinch each of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 6 corn tortillas
- pea sprouts for garnish, optional
- In a small mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork.
- Toss with the celery, onion, capers and parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and then stir into tuna and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Divide tuna salad into 6 corn crunchy tortilla shells and garnish with pea sprouts if desired.