Mulled cranberry juice is served cold with vanilla infused vodka for the perfect winter cocktail.
- 1– 32 oz bottle cranberry cocktail juice (Ocean Spray or similar)
- 2 oz prepared mulling spice
- vanilla infused vodka
- 1 orange, sliced for garnish
- In a large stock pot, heat cranberry juice and mulling spice over medium heat until juice comes to a low boil. Turn heat to low and let juice and mulling spice simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and drain cranberry juice, discarding mulling spices. Chill cranberry. *Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
- When ready to serve, add a healthy handful of ice to a small cocktail glass. Add 1.5 oz vanilla vodka to each glass and top with mulled cranberry juice. Top each glass with a sliced orange. Serve immediately.
Recipe makes approximately 6-8 cocktails.
The mulled cranberry juice is delicious on it’s own without the vodka if you want to serve a non-alcoholic drink.