A dessert like granola that is delicious with berries and yogurt, sprinkled over ice cream, or eaten like cereal with milk!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In large bowl, combine oats, coconut, hazelnuts, chia seeds, and hemp seeds.
- In a small sauce pan, over medium-low heat, combine coconut oil, honey, Nutella, and salt. Stir just until melted and remove from stove top immediately.
- Pour the Nutella mixture over the oats and stir to incorporate as evenly as you can. Spread the granola on to lined baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 25-28 minutes, rotating the pan every 8 minutes or so until oats are starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and let granola completely cool on the baking sheet. Once granola is completely cool, sprinkle with the chocolate chunks . Store granola in a glass jar or container at room temperature up to 1 week.