A quick and easy breakfast that can be prepped the night before: overnight oats that are customizable and delicious!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- In a small mason jar, add milk, maple syrup and peanut butter. Use a spoon or small spatula to stir. I prefer to put a tight fitting lid on the jar and shake to mike the peanut butter throughly with the milk and syrup.
- Add oats, chia seeds and just the teeniest pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with desired fruit and toppings and serve. Oats can be eaten cold, room temperature, or slightly warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds or so.