My g0-to green recipe that is a family favorite!!
- 1 lb green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Peppercorn Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Place green beans on a large enough baking sheet that the beans aren’t crowded- they need space to brown and caramelize; alternately you could split the beans between two baking sheets.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and spices. Toss to combine. Roast for 20-22 minutes until beans are crips tender. Serve immediately.