- 1/2 head orange cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 head purple cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 6 oz pancetta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 oz shredded sharp white cheddar
- salt and pepper
- parsley for garnish
- spinach and/or mixed greens
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Chop the pancetta into a coarse chop.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat and add pancetta. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crispy; remove the pancetta to a plate until ready to use.
- Add olive oil to the pan, turn heat to medium-high and add cauliflower florets. Stirring occasionally, cook just until you get some nice brown marks on the cauliflower, about 5-6 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cauliflower to a baking dish. Top with crispy pancetta bits and shredded sharp white cheddar. Cook, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is nicely melted and cauliflower is a nice crisp-tender.
- Remove from oven and serve over mixed greens and/or fresh spinach.