- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup, packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted & salted peanuts
- 1– 8 oz bag mini Rolo candies
- 1 heaping tablespoon coarse sea salt (or more if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a small bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until flour is fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and salted peanuts.
- Using a large tablespoon, scoop batter into un-greased 12-cup standard muffin top or whoopie pie pan. With the back of the spoon, press dough to fill the cup. Press 3-4 Rolos onto each cookie and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place cookies on rack to fully cool.