A savory breakfast bowl with farro, eggs and roasted veggies!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 pint tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados
- hemp seeds, salt, lemon juice, olive oil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Toss tomatoes and asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes until veggies are tender. Remove from oven.
- Fill a medium size saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Carefully, using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pan and boil for 5-7 minutes. Timing depends on how many eggs you use and how well done you like your eggs. This is the sweet spot for me!
- Immediately remove eggs from pan and run under cold water. Allow to sit a few minutes and then carefully peel- the eggs will still be hot!
- Arrange bowl by adding 1/2 cup farro (warmed up or room temperature), 1/2 avocado (sliced), a handful of cherry tomatoes, a handful of asparagus, and one egg. Garnish with hemp seeds, kosher salt, ground pepper, and squeeze of lemon and drizzle of olive oil if you like. Serve immediately.