A quick summer sauté of corn, ginger, garlic, cilantro and lime.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and light green part only)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2– 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice from 1/2 lime
- Add olive oil to a large sauté pan. Add the scallions and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes just until soft.
- Add the butter, corn, ginger, garlic and jalapeño. Cook 3-4 minutes until corn is warmed through and everything is just toasty golden in color.
- Add cilantro and salt. Stir and finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Serve immediately.