An indoor version of s’mores made into cookie bar form. Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows and chocolate chips make these a kid friendly treat year round!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 1/2 cups marshmallows, divided
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a large non-stick stock pot, over medium-low heat, melt the butter and 4 1/2 cups of the marshmallows, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Add golden grahams and toss to coat.
- At the last minute, add the other 1 cup of marshmallows and the chocolate chips. Incorporate as quickly as you can so the chocolate chips and marshmallows don’t melt.
- Transfer cereal mixture to a 9-inch or similar baking dish. Press mixture into pan and let cool.
- Cut and serve.