A twist on a classic, this summery salad is delicious filled with cherry tomatoes, strawberries and fresh mozzarella.
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 4 oz small fresh mozzarella balls (or large ones cut in half)
- strawberry vinaigrette to taste
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- In a shallow serving bowl combine tomatoes, strawberries, mozzarella.
- Drizzle with desired amount of strawberry vinaigrette- I generally use about 5-6 tablespoons.
- Season with healthy pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with torn basil. Serve immediately.