An easy enchilada recipe that is on the table in 30 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups homemade enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken with kosher salt, onion powder, and oregano.
- Pour 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9-inch square dish and spread it into a thin layer.
- Layer each tortilla with 1 tablespoon or two of enchilada sauce, a handful of the shredded chicken, and a tablespoon or two of the shredded cheese and a pinch of cilantro. Roll up tightly and place into baking dish. Repeat with the remaining 5 tortillas.
- Pour the remaining sauce evenly over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes just until the enchiladas are hot throughout. Serve immediately.