A classic Greek yogurt and cucumber dip!
- 1 English cucumber, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced, fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Working one big handful at a time, squeeze the grated cucumber between your palms over the sink to remove excess moisture. Alternately you could use a clean kitchen tea towel and wring the cucumber moisture out that way. Transfer the squeezed cucumber to a small bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, minced garlic, fresh dill, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and black pepper. Stir to blend. Allow the mixture to rest for 20 minutes for flavors to meld. Serve, if desired, with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days.