Spiralized zucchini makes this a naturally gluten free “pasta salad” and it’s loaded with all your Italian favorites1
- 4 zucchini, washed and spiralized
- 1 cup diced artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced salami
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cup halved, pitted olives
- 1 heaping tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine zucchini noodles, artichoke hearts, diced mozzarella, diced salami, halved cherry tomatoes, olives, and capers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and Greek seasoning. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the zucchini salad. Toss to combine.
- Season salad with salt and pepper to taste. Cover salad and let refrigerate 4-6 hours and up to over night before serving.