A delicious summer salad with arugula, peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers and mozzarella.
- 8 oz arugula
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- handful of garden tomatoes, quartered, halved & sliced
- 4 oz mozzarella pearls, halved
- 4–6 tablespoons Basil-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry arugula and place in a large bowl.
- Top with peaches, cucumbers, tomatoes, mozzarella, and generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.