An easy baked brie recipe with honey, walnuts, and fresh rosemary
- 1 wedge or small wheel of brie cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 2–3 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- a generous pinch of coarse sea salt
- crackers and/or fruit for serving
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Place the brie into a small oven proof dish or pan. Place into the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes, until softened. I like mine oozy so go a few extra minutes. If you just want the brie soft, check at 5 minutes.
Meanwhile toast walnuts by placing them in a skillet over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the nuts are fragrant and toasted. This will take 3-4 minutes.. Watch carefully as the walnuts can burn quickly. Remove from heat.
In a small bowl, combine toasted walnuts, chopped rosemary, dried cranberries if using and the honey. Stir until completely combined.
Remove brie from oven and spoon over the walnut mixture over the top. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of sea salt and serve immediately.
- Serve brie with your choice of crackers, pita chips, grapes, apples, or crostini. They’re all delicious choices!