An easy baked brie recipe with honey, walnuts, and fresh rosemary
- 1 wedge or small wheel of brie cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 2–3 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- a generous pinch of coarse sea salt
- crackers and/or fruit for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Place the brie into a small oven proof dish or pan. Place into the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes, until softened. I like mine oozy so go a few extra minutes. If you just want the brie soft, check at 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile toast walnuts by placing them in a skillet over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the nuts are fragrant and toasted. This will take 3-4 minutes.. Watch carefully as the walnuts can burn quickly. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine toasted walnuts, chopped rosemary, dried cranberries if using and the honey. Stir until completely combined.
- Remove brie from oven and spoon over the walnut mixture over the top. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of sea salt and serve immediately.
- Serve brie with your choice of crackers, pita chips, grapes, apples, or crostini. They’re all delicious choices!