- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup diced green onions (white and light green part)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter a 9×13 glass baking dish; set aside.
- Melt olive oil in a medium saute pan. Add diced bell peppers and green onions and cook 3-5 minutes until just softened. Sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle bell pepper mixture, diced ham and shredded cheese evenly into bottom of buttered dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, season salt, and ground pepper. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour egg mixture into the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until puffy and set, about 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut and serve warm. Or cut into individual pieces and completely cool before storing in the refrigerator. The omelet squares can easily be reheated in the microwave.