Baked eggs with marinara and parmesan cheese.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained (optional), divided
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- chives for garnish
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinara in the base of each ramekin and top with capers if using.
- Crack two eggs into each ramekin.
- Top eggs with 1 tablespoon cream and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in toaster oven, set at 400F degrees, for 10-15 minutes until white of eggs are cooked and yolk is desired doneness.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve with buttered toast.