- 8 oz soft goat cheese (like chèvre)
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1/4 cup your favorite pesto, store bought or homemade
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Toufayan Scoop-able Pita Chips, regular or gluten free
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Place goat cheese and cream cheese in the base of a food processor fitted with the blade. Pulse cheeses until smooth. (This works better if cheese is at room temperature but if you’re in a hurry, slightly cold will work just fine too!) Add artichoke hearts and scallions and pulse to chop artichoke hearts. Stir in pesto and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to an oven proof pan and heat, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes until bubbling at edges and dip is hot all the way through. Top with additional basil leaves if desired and serve with chips.