A thick and rich blue cheese dressing that’s great for dipping vegetables or topping a cobb salad!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1–2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or a little less if you don’t like it hot!)
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and mayonnaise. Add red wine vinegar, lemon juice and minced garlic. Stir in blue cheese crumbles. Season with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust seasonings if needed.
- Store dressing in a container with a tight fitting lid. Store any leftovers in fridge for up to 5 days.
For a lighter dip, replace the sour cream with greek yogurt and the mayonnaise with light mayonnaise.