An autumn inspired appetizer- sweet and savory- and delicious at your holiday gathering!
- mini naan dippers (or any flat bread cut into bite-size pieces)
- fig jam
- brie cheese, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- sliced pear (or apple), cored and thinly sliced
- candied pecans (or your favorite nut)
- finely minced, fresh rosemary
- honey for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Place naan dippers or cut up flat bread on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread a teaspoon of fig jam (or spread) onto each piece of naan. Top with a slice of brie cheese, followed by a slice of pear. Return to oven and bake- about 5-7 minutes- just until cheese is melty.
- Remove from oven and top with a tiny pinch of fresh rosemary, a sprinkle of chopped nuts, and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.
This recipe is super versatile. I don’t give exact quantities as it’s more of a “make it your own” kind of app. Assemble to your liking and watch your guests devour!