A vegetarian quesadilla with sautéed broccoli and garlic, sharp white cheddar, avocado and dill.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 sprouted wheat tortillas (or regular tortillas)
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and broccoli and cook just until crisp tender about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile mash 1/2 an avocado with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Return sauté pan to heat and place one tortilla in the pan. Add 1/2 of the cheese and 1/2 of the broccoli mixture. Spread one side of the tortilla with avocado and sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Fold quesadillas in half and cut into fourths. Enjoy!