A naturally light homemade ranch dressing using fresh herbs.
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 pint buttermilk
- 2 scallions (whites & greens), minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon, chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Slide Ridge honey vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- In a small jar with a tight fitting lid, such as a mason jar, combine buttermilk and greek yogurt. Using a small whisk or fork, beat until fully incorporated. Add scallions, minced garlic, dill, honey vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika. Place lid on jar and shake until all seasonings are mixed in. Serve as a salad dressing or light dip.
Dressing will last refrigerated, up to 10 days.