- 4 wraps or flour tortillas
- 16 stalks asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 lb chicken cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch each, kosher salt and black pepper
- slow roasted or sun dried tomatoes
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 scallions
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook the asparagus until just tender by placing it in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a large saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and season the chicken cutlets with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked all the way through; remove from heat and let rest until cool enough to cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- To make the spread, place cream cheese, dill, scallions and lemon juice in the base of a food processor. Pulse until combined and smooth.
- To make wraps, spread a 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture onto each wrap or tortilla. Top with lettuce if desired. Place 4 pieces of asparagus and 1/4 of the chicken. Garnish with tomatoes if desired.
- Roll up and dig in.