- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners or grease muffin tin really well.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and chocolate chips over medium-low heat. Stir until smooth and melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and use a whisk to fully incorporate. Stir in flour and salt just to combine.
- Divide the batter into 9 muffins, filling each cup about 1/2 way full. Sprinkle with fresh raspberries. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until edges are crispy and starting to pull from the sides of the tin and the center is just set.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before devouring. These freeze really well too!