A healthy- and totally delicious- protein bite recipe full of pantry ingredients!
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 cup nut butter- any will work- peanut, almond, mixed…
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or dark chocolate cacao nibs
- In a large bowl mix honey and nut butter until throughly mixed together.
- Add oats, shredded coconut, collagen peptides, hemp seeds, chia seeds, vanilla, and kosher salt. Mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a large tablespoon divide the mixture into 30-36 balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.