My favorite umami dressing that is slightly sweet and perfectly creamy!
- 3/4 cup avocado (or other flavorless) oil
- 1/2 cup white miso
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 green onions, just the white parts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over your favorite greens.
This dressing is adapted from Creamy Mellow Miso Dressing from Letty’s Kitchen.