A homemade organic version of Cafe Rio’s Creamy Tomatillo Ranch Dressing.
- 1 (1 oz) oz package dry ranch dressing mix (I used Simply Organic)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Veganaise or mayonnaise
- 4 medium-sized or 3 large tomatillos, husks removed and quartered
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 medium or 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded if you want a more mild dressing
- juice of 2 small or 1 large lime
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth and creamy and all ingredients are fully incorporated. You could serve dressing straight away but it’s way better if you can chill it for a few hours in the fridge before serving.