- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 head kale (about 10 leaves), stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups coarsely shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz feta cheese
- lemon juice
- 8 corn tortillas
- coconut oil
- parsley for garnish (optional)
- Make feta spread by combing sour cream, feta cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and combined; set aside.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon to desired crispiness. Remove from pan, drain and crumble; set aside.
- In the same pan, cook kale and brussels sprouts over medium-high heat, stirring often to prevent burning. Cook about 10 minutes until veggies are soft. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more. Add white wine and cook until wine is evaporated.
- Meanwhile, heat about 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a small sauté pan. Heat until hot and bubbly. Fry corn tortillas about 30 seconds each side. Let drain on a paper towel.
- To assemble tacos, spread each tortilla with a smear of whipped feta. Scoop a healthy dose of veggies on the tortilla. Top with crumbled bacon. Enjoy!