A chocolate cookie loaded with chocolate chips and M&M candies.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup mini M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Add vanilla, mix well.
- Gradually add flour/cocoa mixture to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup of the M&M candies.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared (either greased or parchment lined) cookie sheet. Use the remaining 1/4 cup of M&M’s to press into the top of the cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cookies are fluffy but still soft. Remove cookies from tray and place on cooling rack to cool completely.