- 6 mini bagels
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place everything except bagels and olive oil into a small bowl.
- Slice bagels as thinly as you can. I cut each half into thirds.
- Line bagel thins on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with everything seasoning mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool before storing at room temperature up to a week.