Frozen waffles grilled to perfection and stuffed with a homemade honey-mustard, melty havarti cheese and savory ham.
- 2 frozen waffles
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 slices havarti cheese
- 3 slices deli ham
- Toast waffles on low just so they’re barely crispy- no need to heat through.
- Heat a small sauté pan over medium heat.
- If desired, though not necessary, cook the ham for 30 seconds -1 minute on each side just to warm it up and brown just a tad. Set aside.
- Butter one side of both waffles.
- Mix together the mustard, honey and mayonnaise if using.
- Spread some of the honey-mustard on the non-buttered side of the waffles. Put one slice of cheese on each waffle, and the ham in the middle to make a sandwich.
- Grill each waffle, butter side down, for 4-5 minutes until the waffles are golden and crispy and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.