A quick and easy chicken marinade that’s heavy on the citrus and garlic!
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2–3 large cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- splash of olive oil
- Put chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag.
- Add citrus juice and zest, garlic, salt and olive oil.
- Seal bag, and squish (that’s an official term) to coat al the chicken. You can do this a few hours before grilling by no less than 30 minutes before.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place chicken directly on the grill. Cook 5-6 minutes per side, turning once. You will need to adjust time depending on how thick the chicken breasts are. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving!