- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove minced garlic (or less if you don’t want it too garlic-y)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Cover dip and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors mellow before serving.
- Serve with fresh cut veggies and/or pita chips.