- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped oven roasted tomatoes (or sun-dried)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground turkey, onion, egg and bread crumbs just until mixed.
- Stir in spinach, dill, lemon zest, tomatoes, feta cheese and salt and pepper and evenly combine.
- Transfer meatloaf mixture to a prepared loaf pan; in a small bowl, combine tomato paste, honey and water. Brush over the meatloaf.
- Bake meatloaf for 40 minutes or so until cooked all the way through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.