A quick meal that is good for any meal of the day. Made with pantry ingredients, this a go to of mine!
- 1 heaping tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 whole grain tortillas or similar
- 6 oz shaved deli ham
- 3 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 1 apple, sliced thinly (core discarded)
- fresh spinach
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard and honey; mix to combine.
- Spread each of the tortillas with 1/3 of the honey-mustard spread.
- Divide the ham evenly over the three tortillas. Sprinkle each tortilla equally with the shredded swiss. On half of the tortilla, make a layer of sliced apple.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray or alternately melt a teaspoon of butter in the pan. In batches, Cook each quesadilla just until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly browned. Place a small handful of spinach on top of the apples and fold the tortilla in half, making a half moon shaped quesadilla. Repeat with the other two tortillas.
- Cut into quarters and serve.