A delicious cookie recipe loaded with oats, coconut, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips!
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (12 tablespoons), room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat.
- Add flour mixture and stir just until incorporated. Stir in oats, coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet- I always use either a baking mat or a piece of parchment to line my cookie pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes just until the edges are brown. Remove from the oven and let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1-2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.