A lightened up tuna salad recipe full of flavor!
- 12 oz good quality tuna in water
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced artichoke hearts
- 5 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and flake into smaller pieces.
- Add tuna to a medium bowl with diced celery, diced artichoke hearts, minced scallions, capers and dill.
- In a small bowl, add Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour dressing over tuna and mix just until combined. This is best made at least a few hours ahead and up to 1 day ahead. Serve on a bed of spinach or with your favorite seedy bread!