This flavor packed sauce doubles as a spread, dip and is absolute perfection.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 scallions- white and green parts
- juice of 1/2 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup packed spinach
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pulse all ingredients – except pistachios and salt – in a food processor until well incorporated.
- Add pistachios and pulse until mostly smooth- I like a little texture so leave some pistachio bits. Season with salt and give a few more pulses just to mix the salt throughout.
- Serve immediately!
This doubles as a dip for fresh cut veggies or crackers, as a spread on a wrap or sandwich, and it’s awesome on a tomato salad and as a condiment with eggs. It’s great on ALL the things!