These no bake energy bites are a nutritional power house.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup gluten free oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 6 dates
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- In the base of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, put almond flour, oats, coconut and dates and pulse until dates start to break up. Then turn food processor on and blend until dates are thoroughly mixed in.
- Add cashew butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Blend to combine and mixture is cohesive and thick.
- Add chia seeds, hemp seeds and cacao nibs. Pulse just to combine but not to break up cacao pieces.
- Roll mixture into 16 bites. Freeze or refrigerate and then grab and go!
Wrap these in wax or parchment paper for easy grab and go! They’ll store in the fridge for up to a week and the freezer for up to a month.