A simple, yet totally delicious recipe for roasted cauliflower.
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 lb.), cut into florets
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- small pinch crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
- Combine cauliflower florets, sliced onion and minced garlic on the baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper to evenly coat.
- Arrange in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese and toss to evenly coat the cauliflower. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the cauliflower is caramelized on the edges and fork-tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.