A no bake energy bite recipe made with peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons your favorite protein powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 mini chocolate chips
- pinch sea salt
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. The best way to do this is with your hands! If that isn’t your thing, you can use a hand or stand mixer to mix all the ingredients.
- Roll into balls of whatever size you would like. I shoot for a heaping tablespoon for each ball- think golf ball size. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.